Why can't I reply to my Question????
rocmydrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried to reply to a question I asked several days ago and can't??: The question was "Should I renew my contract for 2 more years"  I not sure which is more frustrating my service or this forum??  Guess I'm headed to US Cellular.  Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I reply to my Question????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You mean discussion? How were you able to create this new post? Some browser versions have issues with the community. IE10 is one them that does. Try a different browser or device. You can also setup your profile to receive email notifications of posts and allow you to reply from your inbox.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You mean discussion? How were you able to create this new post? Some browser versions have issues with the community. IE10 is one them that does. Try a different browser or device. You can also setup your profile to receive email notifications of posts and allow you to reply from your inbox.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rocmydrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, That worked.

0 Likes