Why can't I get what was promised to me by Verizon?
stevehorton0929

I was with T-Mobile for about 7 years. I switched over to Verizon in June of this year. I was mislead on many things and wished I never walked through their door. I finally received the television after months of arguing. To date, I still haven't received all of my visa cards promised and that has been a complete nightmare. My account with T-Mobile got turned over to collections in September... so I had to pay $1100.00 out of pocket to prevent them from reporting it to my credit. It's all a big mess and I feel it's designed to be complicated so that people would give up on it. I had a big argument with the sales representative that fed me all the lies to get me to switch over. Yes, the general manager got involved and did attempt to get things in order. Yet overall, I am very unhappy with my current cell phone provider and I doubt very seriously I will ever receive what is owed to me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get what was promised to me by Verizon?
rcschnoor
Legend

stevehorton0929 wrote:

I switched over to Verizon in June of this year.

My account with T-Mobile got turned over to collections in September... so I had to pay $1100.00 out of pocket to prevent them from reporting it to my credit.

You went from June to September without paying your T-Mobile bill???? Verizon's program is designed for you to pay your final bill from your previous provider and THEN you get reimbursed. That way Verizon is not left with a phone you choose not to actually pay off if Verizon gives you your incentive before you do so.

Re: Why can't I get what was promised to me by Verizon?
stevehorton0929

If I knew that was the process, I would have been paid T-Mobile. I was told so many things and the strangest part, the Verizon sales representative told me to take my old phone and new phone with me that day. I kept questioning her about it for I knew something wasn't right. To make a long story short, the general manager had to go back in and fix the big mess. She had absolutely no clue what she was doing to where my entire switch process was backwards.

0 Likes