Why are we have service issues in Waco, TX
nreyes601

We started having issues with our business lines for a couple of months, both inside our office building and on the outskirts of Waco,. We didnt have any issues previously

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are we have service issues in Waco, TX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to be able to rely on our network for service. What specifically is going on when you say you are having issues?  What's the zip code where you are having trouble?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nreyes601

I am not sure first of all why I would take your company 6 whole months to respond. The service was affect in April 2016 and has not be the same since.  The issue are in zip code 76706 and 76689 zip codes. The line is affected by dropped call and no receptions or dead air.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for any delay. We definitely want to ensure you have the best service. I'm not showing any issues in the area. What device do you have? Are others similiarlly effected?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes