Why are we getting so MANY dropped calls?
KyleHutch

I work for a manage employee cell phones for a Resort on Hilton Head Island, SC. For years we have had no issues with Verizon service on our property. For the last week or so, our reception has dropped. Calls break up and eventually get dropped throughout our property, even when we are outside. People staying at our resort have also brought up this concern to us. Some of our phones are out of contract and we are now thinking of switching carriers, due to this issue. Please get the resolved in a timely fashion.

Thank you

Kyle

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are we getting so MANY dropped calls?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

The fastest way to get this resolved is to call and have them check if there are issues in the area. I was just down there a couple weeks ago and didn't experience any problems and I too have Verizon so it'd be worth it to see if a tower is getting worked on, especially after all the storms we had last week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KyleWH,

We are committed to offering you the best possible service where you need it most, It does concern us to hear that the service has not been the best lately but we will work to get this resolved as soon as possible. What is the zip code for the area? Does the service improve any when outside?

CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KyleHutch

29928 is the zip code. I doesn't matter if it is inside or outdoors. We have network extenders in some buildings. Those buildings have no issue. Most issues are outside and some buildings that haven't been an issue before.

0 Likes