Why are my data speeds so inconsistent?
gcs1114

I signed up for Verizon prepaid service a couple months ago and brought my Nexus 6p. I have had a very inconsistent data connection where I often times can't access web pages and viewing multimedia content is nearly impossible. I almost always have a strong signal with LTE. I have went to the corporate stores and spoken to customer service via phone with no luck. They gave me a new SIM card and reprovisioned the line. I've also factory reset my device. Here are the results of my speed test

Screenshot 20170829 074924 — imgbb.com

As you can see the speeds generally vary from slow to really slow. I don't know what else I can do but switch to another service. Can anyone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are my data speeds so inconsistent?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gcs1114, I know how important it is to have your data services working properly. I rely on mine daily as well. As this number is a prepaid account, we don't have access to it in Facebook support. Not to worry, as we can get you to the right place. Here are the steps to speak to a representative in prepay.

1. Dial 888-294-6804

2. Enter 1 for English.

3. Enter your telephone number.

4. Will advise you your balance.

5. Press option number 2 for anything else.

6. Then listen for option number 7 for other options.

7. Then it will ask you to speak your reason for calling.

8. When it asks for the reason for calling enter the number 7.

9. Then press option number 3 to speak to a representative.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes