Re: Calls dropping, service spotty, and now my phone says 1X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Never fear, help is here LisaT78! I would be delighted to help our today! I do show a few opportunities in the area. Does your service improve once outside of this location?

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know service issues are very frustrating roval. We will do our best to investigate your issues and provide you with a resolution. We are unable to provide you with a credit to your account but we can file a trouble-ticket to provide the next best step to getting this fixed. Please send me a private message and we can get started with gathering some important information. I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
LisaT78

It goes up and down, but generally the more 'in town' I am the better the service.  When I first got on the verizon network it seemed predominatly in the 3 or 4G speed, but over the last few months it seems mostly in the 1x range.  I don't know how the towers work together, but it almost seems like a tower is down or something happened to its tuning.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LisaT78,

We appreciate all of the information that you have provided us. On the iPhones can you please dial *228 send option 2. Also on the android phones and jetpacks can you remove the SIM cards and put back in. Let us know how the service is after doing those few things.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LisaT78

Didn't see 1X for a couple of days, but response time still seemed the same.  Now 1X is back and not only is response time poor, but I need to keep resetting/turning on/off devices to even get them to connect.  Now what should I try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, LisaT78. We appreciate doing all you have done so far. I'm sending a direct message to you in order to get some more details from you. We want to check some account provisioning to make sure that is all set.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes