Why am i still being charged for a service that I had removed over a month ago?
VANPAL44

I think Verizon has gottin too big. I have been a loyal customer for years and when I moved to a new area of town I got this for my internet service. The problem here is that this area does not support 3LTE so after one runs over the 10 gigs (even with an unlimited plan) you will be dropped to 2LTE. Do not need to tell you how slow this is, but they do not tell you this when you order. The people in sales are working off commission so, one does not get what they need, you get the biggest plan with whatever you order to boost their paycheck. Very disappointed in Verizon for this ordeal. I run two business' from my home and rely heavily on the internet for my paycheck. I have attempted a number of times to get this removed from my bill and home since I had to go with Cox and I am still waiting. Highly recommend Cox for internet service, it truley is unlimited and the speed is awesome. Oh, and no contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am i still being charged for a service that I had removed over a month ago?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VANPAL44, thank you for your many years of service. I hope that we can continue our business relationship for many years to come. Help is here as I can provide understanding on your plan. With the new Verizon unlimited plan, with a mobile hot spot, upon reaching 10GB of 4G LTE data, you will be throttled to 3G speeds until the next bill cycle. We never want any secrets between us and our customers which is why we keep this information on our site via the FAQ's for the new Verizon Plan Unlimited. Please see Top Questions, reference #9 for more information. http://spr.ly/65868S1Oq verizon unlimited faq*. Lastly, I want everything to be correct on your bill. What exactly are you having an issue with removing off your plan?

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why am i still being charged for a service that I had removed over a month ago?
VANPAL44

It does not go to 3 Lte because Verizon can not use the service that I

guess another provider has. At least this is what I have been told. I have

tried numerous time to have the cantenna removed and bill adjust. Before

you tell me my contract is not up. I should also tell you that I was told

this has been a problem with Verizon and I would be released from the

contract. Last call I made I was told someone would be in contact to remove

this from my home and then my bill would be adjusted.

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 9:32 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VANPAL44

I understand the concern you are having in paying for a service you are not using. We will be more than happy to look into this to get tot eh bottom of this. I will be sending you a private message so we can get the details needed to better assist you.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes