Why am I being overcharged?
Ladyblue802

I recently re-newed my plan with upgrade to Note 3.   I have always had 3G's and never used that much data (i have unlimited plan).   today i took two 3 min. videos at a dog show, then one for 30 mins.  came home and uploaded the two short ones to facebook.  took forever!    deleted them from the phone.  then waited over an hour for the 30 min one to upload.  30 sec. before it was done it says FAILED, and I start getting texts from verizon that i have exceeded my 3Gs by .2 .    So i upgraded to 4G's.  started the upload to FB again.....same thing happened 3 more times and I keep getting texts that I now will be charged 3 x $15 for each try.   what the [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ????/   I understand being charged if i video or take pics that put me over but to be charged EACH time i try to upload to get rid of it ????  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OVERCHARGING WONT STOP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ladyblue802, We do want to make sure you device is working as it should. We don't have the ability to support 3rd party apps since they are coming up with the error towards the end of the upload. Do you have access to wifi to assist with uploading those videos? In addition, if you can try to power the device off for 5-10 minutes and retest to see if the app might have gotten stuck during the upload. Here are some steps to assist with your apps http://vz.to/1mQUIVt Be careful if an error does occur when trying to download/upload any material as our network will look at that as normal usage that would be a valid charge.

-PeterV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: OVERCHARGING WONT STOP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ladyblue802, We do want to make sure you device is working as it should. We don't have the ability to support 3rd party apps since they are coming up with the error towards the end of the upload. Do you have access to wifi to assist with uploading those videos? In addition, if you can try to power the device off for 5-10 minutes and retest to see if the app might have gotten stuck during the upload. Here are some steps to assist with your apps http://vz.to/1mQUIVt Be careful if an error does occur when trying to download/upload any material as our network will look at that as normal usage that would be a valid charge.

-PeterV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes