Why am I being charged for data?
Daenira

Please explain why I am being charged an additional $15 for data usage when I used less than half of my allotted data.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I being charged for data?
Tidbits
Legend

Did you just start service?

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah you might have been pro rated for data.  What's your alloted amount?

0 Likes
Daenira

Yes, this is my second bill. First bill was even higher due to activation fees etc.

0 Likes
Daenira

I have the $60 a month plan, normally 1 GB, but when I signed up they had the special for 2GB per month. That's what shows on my "contract" etc. his is my second bill, first bill was $120ish, this one is $90. Also, I get a 17% discount, so my total bill should be a lot closer to $60 than $90. Thanks.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sounds like you are on a single line plan. Those plans are not eligible for discounts since you're already getting a discount. The single line plans are now $60 for 2 GB. Maybe you need to call in and make sure you're on that plan. Do you have insurance? That would add $10 month plus tax.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening Daenira! Let's clear any confusion about your bill! I have sent you a direct message so that I can access your account and explain all charges on your bill. Please respond to it and I will bring some clarity to this billing issue as soon as possible.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes