Why Didn't Received an alert when my account reached $500.00?
YOLMCG33

I'm very disappointed with the service  for Verizon.

I purchased a new phone for my son, LV2 in October.  I was told by the representative that ALL of the settings would remain the same, i.e. data usage.  This was not true. I purchased the phone and ported the number over within the 14 day window.

My phone bill is 1,037.00.  My bill is normally around 150.00. I was FORCED to make a payment arrangement by Tamara in order to keep my services from being interrupted - 2 days before Christmas.  The $310.00 should have been zeroed out due to the error of the representative.

I am requesting that the payment arrangements are removed for January 13th and January 27th.  I was notified only when my bill exceeded $900.00.

I will pay the amount owed on December 30th which is $182.44.

I will continue to call and send an email everyday until this matter is resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Didn't Received an alert when my account reached $500.00?
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

So your bill was high because of data overages?

I'm not understanding why it was so expensive compared to a normal statement. I might be able to help if I get a little more info. Keep in mind we are just other customers on the forum so we cant actually make changes just suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: Why Didn't Received an alert when my account reached $500.00?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have? Are you getting data overages from just his line or are all the line lines on the account using more data than expected? Do you have data usage alerts on your account? Could you have subscribed to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by your son's line? It's your account and your responsibility no matter who on the account is using the phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes