Why Can't I Get Good Service Even When I Have 2 Bars Of 4G LTE?
INVERTEDIQ

Why, when I have at least 2 bars of 4G LTE I can't even get a web page to load? I have restarted my phone and tried different network settings.... Nothing. Zip code is 50328

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I Get Good Service Even When I Have 2 Bars Of 4G LTE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

INVERTEDIQ, it's concerning that you are not able to load pages with 2 bars of service.  I'm not showing any alerts in your area. When did this begin? Are you experiencing this indoors, outdoors, or both? Any other Verizon users experiencing the same thing?

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

I am inside, and I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it. It started in the last couple of weeks. I used to be able to surf the web, play games, or listen to Pandora at my desk, and now I can do any of that. Pandora sometimes works for a little bit, then it stops because of connection.

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

On second thought, I was just outside year in this area and was having the same issues. I normally have really good reception outside, but it was 2-3 bars, and even then things weren't going very quick

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

I can see by your "customer support" response time, that my service issue must be much more important to me, than it is to you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@INVERTEDIQ

I am terribly sorry for the delayed reply. Please know that we do value your time and business. I want to ensure we do everything we can to improve your wireless experience.

You previously mentioned this problem was happening while at your desk. Are you experiencing this connection issue while at work only or is it happening everywhere? Are you experiencing any problems making or receiving calls or text messages at this location?

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

I've only noticed the change while at work. Either inside or the parking lot. My service seems to be unchanged anywhere else. It does seem to effect my calls and occasionally delays texts, but those are hard to tell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@INVERTEDIQ

Thanks for clarifying that information. Let’s take a closer look into this for you.

What model phone do you have? Have you tried powering off your device, removing and reinserting the SIM Card?

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

I have a Kyocera Duraforce pro. I've restarted the phone many times, but not removing the Sim. I've done that now, but won't be back to work until Friday to test it there.

0 Likes
INVERTEDIQ

I'm at work now, and it appears to be unchanged. I still get network error or no connection messages often while attempting to do stuff when I have 2 or 3 bars.

0 Likes