cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?

Miembro

Whenever I try to make a call, I keep getting a message that says "the system cannot find the required treatment ID". I've never heard this before. Does anyone know what it means?

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?

Verizon Employee

Let's get you talking again, Jdog26. How long has this been going on? Are you able to send/receive texts or use data? What is the make/model of your phone? Try restarting your device in a different area than where you're having this error, and retry it. Keep us posted!

russellm_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?

Miembro

This is an easy fix if you can sign on to your Verizon prepaid account to make changes to your settings.  Go to My Account > Profile & Settings > Phone Control.  Set Messaging Level to "Low" and update.  It worked immediately for me.

This also gets rid of that annoying "Amount of time you have available for this call:  UNLIMITED" message that I thought was just a standard part of every call.  This cuts 5 seconds of wasted time for every call.

0 Likes