Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?
Jdog26

Whenever I try to make a call, I keep getting a message that says "the system cannot find the required treatment ID". I've never heard this before. Does anyone know what it means?

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?
russellm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let's get you talking again, Jdog26. How long has this been going on? Are you able to send/receive texts or use data? What is the make/model of your phone? Try restarting your device in a different area than where you're having this error, and retry it. Keep us posted!

russellm_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why Am I Recieving An Error Message When Trying To Make Calls?
trt04
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is an easy fix if you can sign on to your Verizon prepaid account to make changes to your settings.  Go to My Account > Profile & Settings > Phone Control.  Set Messaging Level to "Low" and update.  It worked immediately for me.

This also gets rid of that annoying "Amount of time you have available for this call:  UNLIMITED" message that I thought was just a standard part of every call.  This cuts 5 seconds of wasted time for every call.

0 Likes