Who can a customer contact if they are unhappy with the customer service the have recieved?
CAFaison
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a verizon customer since 2008, I have been happy with my service, but at times when I have an issue, I don't feel I have been helped or talk to anyone that can actually help me or do anything.  More often than not its is a "wait it out till this just blows over" feel to the situation.  I don't really want to put all my business out on a public forum, but I currently have an on going issue that has been going on since sat and it is still not resolved with an order I placed.  It was identified on that day, When I was finally able to place the order (which is a whole other separate issue) that there was some incorrect information in the order.   I was told I had to call back once the order was processed, which I did in an attempt to have a correction made, which I did.  After a day it looked as though things had not changed so I called back again only to find that there was another issue, I had not been notified about.  I was told by the reps that helped me that there was not anything they could do even after speaking to a manager.

Obviously there are alot more details which I have all that information written down, but my point in starting this thread is that I believe that there are alot of customers that go through things like this and it never reached the "right people"   At this point, my order has not been fulfilled, it has been paid for and I have been told it could take up to another 10 days before it can be processed.  I don't feel that is acceptable at all.  I don't feel like this will be a it will blow over incident for me.  If I am unable to get any assistance for this I may leave verizon.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Who can a customer contact if they are unhappy with the customer service the have recieved?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are so sorry to see you are having problems with the order. Since this is a public community forum designed for customer to customer interaction, we ask you to contact us via phone, in store, social media or live chat.  We would love to check on the order for  you. Please look for a direct message from me so I can get some information from you.   TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Who can a customer contact if they are unhappy with the customer service the have recieved?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are so sorry to see you are having problems with the order. Since this is a public community forum designed for customer to customer interaction, we ask you to contact us via phone, in store, social media or live chat.  We would love to check on the order for  you. Please look for a direct message from me so I can get some information from you.   TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes