Where to find a Network Security Key
vb7

I just signed up to use my smartphone as a mobile hotspot. When trying to log into it through my computer, it asks me for a Network Security Key. I don't know where to find this security key. Can someone please help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where to find a Network Security Key
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would be in the mobile hotspot settings on the phone. Which phone do you have? The specific steps can be given if you posted which phone model you use.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
msolena

I WAS GETTING FAMILAR WITH NEW PHONE.... AND I MUST HAVE PRESSED SOMETHING I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO....  I HAVE NO SERVICE.... READS..'MOBIL NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE'

HELP PLEASE,

THANKS, MSOLENA

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msolena,

Let's take a closer look into this for you and ensure your concerns are addressed. What's the make and model of your device? What's your zip code? Please share additional details so we can further assist you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Quelle_69
Enthusiast - Level 1

#Pixel 2XL @Quelle_69

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming your device make/model, to get the Network Security Key follow the steps on this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-215286/

Hope this helped.

~Gilbert

0 Likes