cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Where is the Verizon searchable coverage map?

APRWEA59
Miembro

My husband and I RV full-time and we use the Verizon searchable coverage map to see if a location we are going to has Verizon cellular coverage. It looks like the searchable map has been removed. Does anyone know where a searchable map is for Verizon cellular service?

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Where is the Verizon searchable coverage map?

Ann154
Expert

There are a couple of crowd sourced data that might helpful. Open Signal, Root Metrics, and Sensorly are ones I'm aware of with such maps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

DONOVAJF
Miembro

I use the same utility frequently. When I couldn't find it I asked Verizon support. All i got was "Since we are changing to the 5 gb we have the map for that at the moment."

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

boringusername

They took it down right after the FCC accused Verizon of having inaccurate maps. They don't want to be fined by the FCC.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

boringusername wrote:

They took it down right after the FCC accused Verizon of having inaccurate maps. They don't want to be fined by the FCC.

Interesting. I hadn't looked for that map in several months and missed the news about VZW taking it down.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

There are a couple of crowd sourced data that might helpful. Open Signal, Root Metrics, and Sensorly are ones I'm aware of with such maps.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

smith6612

I will also include CellMapper. It is my favorite of them all, although it needs more Android users mapping data. Ookla is also crowdsourcing their own with the Speedtest.net app.

0 Me gusta

APRWEA59
Miembro

Thank you for the suggestions. We will take a look.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

APRWEA59
Miembro

We will try this one as well. Thank you.

0 Me gusta