Where is my deposit??
DustinYork15

I don't usually complain in public about terrible customer service, but I am about ready to go viral with this.. read: You Tube/Twitter/Facebook/Sound Cloud/Virb/TwitPic/Blogs/Vimeo/

I had to pay a substantial security deposit on my iphone/wireless plan (over 400 dollars) because I had no credit history. I was upset to have to pay this, but was told it would be returned to me after the first year of service.

LIES!

You say that you have issued a check!!??

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING.

You say it has been sent to my old address by mistake and that you will re-issue the check.?

YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS.. and that you carelessly sent it AGAIN to my old address.. WHAT??? Why did... you did what>>>//????

I am not too angry at this point as your sweet service people assure me they are looking into it..days later///weeks later///months later/////  LIES!!!

I am very upset I have been told several times that this is your companies mistake, and that it will be looked after.

You clearly have my new address, because you CONTINUED to send additional bills to the correct new address while I was waiting for the supposed check!??

HOW INSULTING.

LIKE an IDIOT I paid your bills, and you continue to withhold my check!??

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Could someone from your company send my check to the correct address TODAY???

I am tired of your LIES.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my deposit??
DustinYork15

Carbonite.jpg

0 Likes