Where has customer service went
sdray8812
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very disappointed and ashamed that I have given over 20 years to Verizon being a loyal customer, for them to return all my time with such horrible customer service.  Service representatives seem to try and be nice, but unfortunately it's all about stealing small dollars from each customer to support the adventurous lives of the corporate reps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where has customer service went
koocamunga
Enthusiast - Level 3

Small dollars? Like? I am sorry to say but this sounds like one of those situations where you always pay your bill late and call in for a credit on late fees every month, or you dont want to pay service/sales/state tax and you take it out on a poor customer service rep like they have the abilitty to change the way VZW bills their customers all on thier own. Also Customer Service does not equal giving you everything you want just because of tenure, a good Customer Serivce agent is a friendly person who gives you accurate info in a professional way, beyond that they have policy that they have to follow just like anyone else, I wonder if you would be so hard on them if you showed a little empathy for all the callers they have to deal with everyday asking for the same things over and over, Every business owner and worker who uses customer service in their day to day knows what it is to recieve a request that they cannot fulfill, due to system limitations or policy and everyone of them has had to enforce those policies at one time or another yet they cannot understand how anyone would have to do the same with them. 20 years does NOT give you the MOON.

0 Likes
Where has customer service went
sdray8812
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm shocked that someone would even reply on this message this way.  No I never pay my bill late in over 20 years and loyalty to one company is ALOT!  Normally it's customer service that keeps a person paying higher rates.  I am not asking anything to be waived!  I recently cancelled two Motorola tabs and sold them, now I have to pay an extra $15.00 on each because I'm paid up until the middle of December.  I'm not asking for a proration as I will not be using the service that I am PAID UP on.  Just wanting to disconnect them so the person who bought them does not have my service available on these units.  Just ask to cancel them and for them to be disconnected, but no I have to pay extra because I'm over PAID!  Obviously it must have been a customer service representative that commented on this message as it's clear that Verizon's customer services is even worse than I was thinking.

0 Likes
Re: Where has customer service went
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer customer forum. The other poster who replied to your post was another customer offering their opinion.

Perhaps if you explained what the situation is in more detail (without personal information), one of the other community members can provide you with suggestions for improving the situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes