Where do I report coverage problems?
Jessup3D
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I, my parents, my sister and brother-in-law, all live within about 2 miles of one another.  We also have several friends with Verizon Wireless service who live in the same area of Buckeye, AZ.  Everyone we know with VZW is experiencing dropped calls, poor reception, missed calls, and just poor service in general.  According to the coverage map, we should have full 4G service where we are.  We've been dealing with the issue for months but are getting tired of the problems.

Where do I report this sort of issue to get it addressed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where do I report coverage problems?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another carrier's phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another carrier's phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jessup3D
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nice thought.  But what if the folks I know all have Verizon Wireless and no landlines (as is the case in this instance)?  I don't even know someone with a landline anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jessup3D,

I can understand how this can become frustrating. I want to make sure that we are doing the most we can to get the network up and running. Are you guys having these troubles just indoors or outdoors as well? How far do you have to travel before you get good sevice? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!