Where do I leave a store employee review?
ArizonaZBum

I looked at a couple old threads, but they're now closed and any links in them no longer work.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I leave a store employee review?
rcschnoor
Legend

You can leave a review wherever you would like, including this thread or starting a new thread. Keep in mind any private information you would include such as names, employee ID #s, etc... are not allowed in this forum.

If you want to include information such as that, you should mail your review to the following address:

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ArizonaZBum,

We always want to make sure that your review/feedback is heard about our employees. I can assist with making sure I provide review/feedback to the correct channel. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to help. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

saadi44

Can you please private message me so I can give an employee review. My email address is [Removed] thanks

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
FRAROS60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would alo like to leave a review for a store’s employees.  This store is located 23114 Allen Road - Woodhaven, MI. 48183.  Their telephone number is (734)-362-1083.  All of the employees. And I mean ALL of the employees are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.  What stands out even more than the above is their true desire to help; not only the customers, but each other.  It is a pleasure to shop there, and I always leave happy and knowing more about my devices.  Kudos to all, including management.

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes