Where can I file a formal complaint on a local branch?
tcas23

Hi,

I would like to know where I can fill a formal complaint on a local Verizon wireless store? I visited the Tustin Legacy Store (2687 Park Ave Tustin, CA 92782) to have my boss' phone temporarily disabled because his phone was stolen while he was on a business trip in Europe. However, the store MANAGER refuse to let me disable my boss' phone due to espionage reasons because the manager couldn't find my name on his iPad under authorize account access. Instead, he proceeded to ask me inappropriate questions about my ethnicity and where I originated from rather than helping me find a way to lock my boss' phone. After being at the store for 2 hours, another employee(female) looked my name up on their store computer (used my driver's license as a form of identification) to find that I did have full access to our business account and I could lock my boss' stolen phone. An issue that should have taken me 15-20 minutes tops, wasted 2 hours of my work time and cause me and my boss a lot of stress. This also isn't the first time this store has had issues with me having full access to the account and I think it is mostly because of my appearance (which shouldn't matter, as long as I can provide the proper identification).

My boss, is also strongly considering closing our entire business account with Verizon and switching to another carrier who will treat all of their customers with respect and not ask such invasive personal questions when they should be focused on helping their customers. We have switched to another branch location until we decide on if we want to stay with Verizon. Verizon Wireless Services

Labels (1)
0 Likes