Re: Where To Complain?
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

ON TOP OF THAT I RECEIVED NO WORD OF THE MULTIPLE PHONE PAYMENTS WITHDRAWS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE WITHDRAWL. LIKE I STATED YOU COLLECT @ THE BEGINNING AND THE MID OF THE MONTH SO COUNT IT THAT IS 2 PHONE PAYMENTS A MONTH

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Nikki0217 ,

I am sorry, but it is unclear what you are referring to when you say that you pay $55 a month for a basic plan, but then say that you have 3 phones and a laptop. We did ask you for the names of your current data plans, since you mentioned that at least one line had Get More Unlimited, which would also give you a discount for the laptop since it would be on a connected device plan. If your laptop line was a phone line, then you'd actually end up paying more overall since you'd be losing the line discount. Please check your inbox and respond to it so that we can proceed with account access, as we will need to see what you have as your data plan to see what the issue is. You're also asking about late fees - if you have Auto Pay, which you had said you removed, that would prevent any chance of a late fee (unless the automatic payment was canceled or paused) since payments would always be made before or by the due date.

0 Likes
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

WHTY DO YOU SEND MESSAGES WE CAN NOT REPLY TO IN RETURN

0 Likes
CLEARLY WHEN YOU ASKED TO GIVE INFO TORe: Where To Complain?
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
knevin05

I have same complaint.   Dropped calls started 2 weeks ok.   Have made about 20 calls and numerous chats.   No one knows how to fix the problem just blame customer.  One agent suggested verizon send wifi extenders for both addresses involved.   my soninlaw and I have both called today and I've been on chat 3 times to see if extenders were ordered.   They won't answer that question.

Horrible service the last 2 weeks.

0 Likes