Where To Complain?
cristelcat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a Verizon customer for over 20 years.  Lately I've had so many issues with customer service, a complete run around and no one knows anything.  I've spent so much time dealing with various agents and I know nothing will change becasue it seems as though they don't train them well, however, I want to complain about my service experience.  I'm on the verge of switching carriers becasue it's not even worth dealing with such poor service, and their coverage is sub-par anymore to say the least.  Does anyone have any contact information to help share my poor experience?  There's of course nothing online, not even an email.  Obviously Verizon does not care about good customer service at all which is sad.  

Re: Where To Complain?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there. It saddens us to hear that you've had such a poor experience. Your customer journey is important to us, and we always expect our agents to provide you with top-notch customer service. We also would love the opportunity to get your service back up and running, as we know how important it is to be able to stay connected.Specifically, what is going on with you service? What services are impacted (calls, texts, data, all)? Where do these issues occur?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
jbraz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the EXACT same experience. Customer since the 90s, and I remember when calling their customer care meant actually talking to trained, professional, helpful individuals that could sort you out. The stores have always been kind of iffy but I remember the service line helping me out with ease before. I have had such a stressful experience with a recent issue from the store to the customer care line, through an already very stressful situation in my life. I am on a family plan and once my device is paid off I plan to break off and take my business elsewhere, unless Verizon customer care changes for the better before then. And to answer your question, the only way you can is to call their 1-800 customer line and say you want to complain and document your issue so they can supposedly handle it internally, and hope you get a caring individual that won't be upset at you for wanting to do so (like one of the reps I talked to was).  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbraz1, it disappoints us to learn that you're considering leaving our VZW family. It's important to us that all of our customer's concerns are properly addressed. What issue did you experience in the store? What happened when you called? Let us know. We can help. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
darryd
Enthusiast - Level 1

They terrible.  The only thing they do well is take our money.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to feel this way, darryd. Tell us, how can we help you? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a long time Verizon customer and I have found out that I am paying for 3 lines and a lap top at $55 a month each phone for service and the phones are paid off. I have been told that I am receiving a rate of $55 dollars a month for the basic while I am paying the get more unlimited rate. I am paying the get more unlimited rate due to not having a 4th phone and auto withdraw from my bank account. So in all seriousness I am paying $55 dollars for a $35 phone line rate.  I am furious because when I did do auto withdraw they were charging my bank account 2 times a month so I was paying 600 a month for phones. They told me they auto withdraw a month in advance for the following month, so I stopped the auto withdraw cause they were stealing from me and I felt the way they were auto withdrawing was incorrect. I feel like I have been punished and slapped in the face by this company for being a loyal customer. I feel like I am charged $55 a month for  not having a 4th line and auto withdraw which then gives them the 4th line phone amount as well as the auto withdraw payment they want. So I am being charged the 4 phone lines rate no matter what. This company has been stealing blind from me for so long that I reported them to the BBB. I feel like Verizon owes me money back in all seriousness.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Nikki0217 ,

It's very sad to hear that you feel like this about our services, plans, and billing, but thank you for reaching out to us. There are a lot of things we'd need to know with what you had shared so far. You said that you "have been told" that you are receiving a $55/month rate for basic while you are also paying for Get More Unlimited - what are you referring to when you say "basic" for a plan? Your bill would show the per-line price, including what data plan you have for each line. As for the pricing of our unlimited data plans, those are for phone lines. Other devices, like a compatible laptop, would be on what is called a Connected Device plan. You can see both of them here by clicking on the corresponding tabs: https://www.verizon.com/plans/#connected-devices , so with 3 phone lines on Get More, they would be $65/month each with a connected device being $20-30/month (based on which data plan you choose), although Get More would also give you a 50% discount on the connected device line, making it $10-15/month instead. You also said that you turned off Auto Pay, so that would make Get More $75/line instead for 3 phone lines, while the laptop line stays at $10-15/month. These do not match up to the $55/month price that you had said you have, so what plans do you have listed when you review your bill? You also said that you were paying $600/month for your phone payments, but what phones do you have that were being charged so much? I ask because even with the most expensive phone options, you would not be able to reach $600 for 3 phone payments, especially if those phones have been paid off. Your Auto Pay will only take payments based on your current balance, and only on the day that you choose, along with notifications before and after each payment to give plenty of notice. 

0 Likes
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

You state I should pay $65 dollars for the get more when your RATES CLEARLY SHOW $55 DOLLARS GET MORE UNLIMITED. WHY IS IT $65 BY YOU AND THE WEBSITE SHOWS $55 DOLLARS

0 Likes
Nikki0217
Enthusiast - Level 2

I PAY $55 DOLLARS FOR 3 PHONE LINES A MONTH, FOR LINES THAT IS WITH THE PHONES BEING PAID OFF. I WAS TOLD I AM PAYING $55 DOLLARS FOR A BASIC PLAN WHICH ON YOUR WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES $35 DOLLARS A LINE FOR BASIC. I ASKED WHY I PAY $55 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR A PYMNT PLN FOR A BASIC PLAN USAGE AND THEY CLEARLY STATED AND I QUOTE "YOU PAY $55 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR BASIC PLAN AND THIS IS DUE TO YOU NOT HAVING A 4TH PHONE LINE WHICH WOULD TAKE ME DOWN TO $35 DOLLARS A PHONE LINE" AND THEY ALSO STATED THAT I AM PAYING EXTRA A MONTH FOR NOT DOING AUTO WITHDRAW. SO YOU SEE THAT I AM PAYING $55 FOR THE BASIC PLAN WHICH SHOULD BE ONLY $35 DOLLARS AND NOT $55. I AM FURIOUS THAT DUE TO THE LACK OF LINES I HAVE THAT I AM PAYING MORE. I FEEL 3 PHONE LINES AND A LAPTOP WOULD GET ME A LOWER RATE, SO EXPLAIN WHY IT IS I PAY $55  A MONTH FOR A BASIC PLAN WHEN I AM PAYING @ THE UNLIMTED HIGHER RATE PLAN AMOUNT SHOWED ON YOUR WEBSITE? I ALSO SEE THAT YOU CHARGE FOR LATE FEES SO WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR AUTO WITHDRAW WHEN YOU STILL CHARGE ME A LATE FEE IF I AM LATE, IS THAT IF I MISS THE AUTO PAYMENT YOU CAN CHARGE EXTRA MONEY MORE THEN THE LATE FEE?

0 Likes