When did Verizon customer service begin to fail?
southeastbound

Ever since it became 2014, I've had nothing but issues with you guys. I've reconnected my tablet to 4G, got charged for that after I was told I wouldn't. I got over-charged in February which was corrected but now my tablet is disconnected for some reason. I mean come on. I call in and it's like there's no order to your customer service. Who likes to hold while you read the notes in my account from 3 months ago? Yes, please do catch up. Verizon used to be so on point with their customer service. Now, it's like I'm calling the KFC drive-thru. I'm seriously considering going to another network. It's a monthly headache! I have to call Verizon every month because of their own screw ups! Get it together! We pay you a lot of money every month! Give us the customer service we deserve!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When did Verizon customer service begin to fail?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Have you read the user forums from the other carriers? I am sorry that these issues happen to you but have you tried speaking to a rep in a store? Face to face interaction is always the best for me. At least if something is wrong I have someone to go back to. On the phone you will never get the same person twice.

0 Likes
Re: When did Verizon customer service begin to fail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

southeastbound, we don't want to have any wireless issues with us. We're here to address your billing concerns. Did you activate your service during your bill cycle, which causes prorated data allowance? What happened to initiate this billing issue?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes