When I try to temporarily block a phone number....a message comes back regarding one of the phone numbers on my account saying "Can't block it at this time, try later" and that keeps happening. It works with the other phone on my account just not that on
Iammeinpeoria

When I try to temporarily block a phone number....a message comes back regarding one of the phone numbers on my account saying "Can't block it at this time, try later" and that keeps happening.  It works with the other phone on my account just not that one (my daughter's) and she is the one that I need the number blocked for. 

What do I do get get the blocking to work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I try to temporarily block a phone number....a message comes back regarding one of the phone numbers on my account saying "Can't block it at this time, try later" and that keeps happening. It works with the other phone on my account just not tha
scottgilmore

Same issue here -- applying to all phones on my account.   VZN store help-desk & manager worked on this for an hour -- they did agree it isn't MY computer, as it occurs on all THEIR terminals .. and crashed one of 'em twice.

They finally sent me to these forums.  Not holding my breath.

The feature used to work pretty well -- until the last time the website was 'enhanced'.

0 Likes
Re: When I try to temporarily block a phone number....a message comes back regarding one of the phone numbers on my account saying "Can't block it at this time, try later" and that keeps happening. It works with the other phone on my account just not tha
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scottgilmore,

We never like to hear you are having issues trying to add a feature. Let's look into this more. Please respond to the email I have sent you.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RCH_wireless

Same problem:

I can block outside numbers for all other people on my plan.  I am the only one not allowed to block people on my own account cell number.  I am an admin on the account.  When I try to block after entering a harassing phone number I wan't to block, for my number/ID, I see this: "We were unable to complete your requested change at this time. Please try again later."

I have logged in with the other admin's ID.  Same problem.  I have tried everything suggested.  I tried different computers and 5 browsers.  I need to block txts and calls ASAP.

If you need more info, please ask.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can tell that it is very important for you to be able to block numbers. I regret to see that you have run into a stumbling block trying to do so, RCH_Wireless.

I will need to get more details from you so we can get to the bottom of this. Please reply to the direct message that was just sent to you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes