When I am called, my phone does not ring...a message tells the caller that I am unavailable but the lets the caller leave a voice mail. How can I get my phone to ring when called?
1andygood2007
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I am called, my phone does not ring...a message tells the caller that I am unavailable but the lets the caller leave a voice mail. How can I get my phone to ring when called?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I am called, my phone does not ring...a message tells the caller that I am unavailable but the lets the caller leave a voice mail. How can I get my phone to ring when called?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you receive all your calls 1andygood2007. We don’t want you missing any important calls. How long has this been going on? Does it happen with all calls or only calls from certain numbers? What phone do you have? Are you able to make calls?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: When I am called, my phone does not ring...a message tells the caller that I am unavailable but the lets the caller leave a voice mail. How can I get my phone to ring when called?
1andygood2007
Enthusiast - Level 1

Correct answer.

0 Likes