Whats wrong with verizons cust serv or....
MTOOLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whats wrong with verizons cust serv or....should I say the lack of real customer service?

I changed to Verizon for the fact that so many of my family and friends liked it. I have liked it for the most part, till today when the billing department cut off my service without even giving me a notice. I used to have really bad reception on other services, till I came to Verizon. But NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY has ever cut off my service in over 25 years of cell phone service with 2 previous providers. EVERY service out there gives their customers some kind of notice. When I called Verizons customer service their attitude was like "to bad!" Well guess what, I'm going to start looking for ways to pay less to Verizon in the future! You can't talk to them without them trying to shout at you over what you're trying to say. What happened to  "the customer is always right, even when they're wrong" rule? I used to do work on the phones for a customer service company and I kept over 60% of my customers happy by going the extra mile for them, even when it wasn't right what the company had done to them. Companies need to wake up. When I worked at customer service, we had something called  "FULL DISCLOSURE".

The closing of my "HUM" account will be my first step in not owning this service another dime!

Thanks customer service for everything but the lack of REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! This is just the beginning of me saying bye bye Verizon!

FIX YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE and ATTITUDE!!!!!!

Just because you're on top doesn't mean you can't fall to the bottom.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Whats wrong with verizons cust serv or....
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There has to be a reason why the service was shut off and you didn't provide that reason. Habitually late in paying and non payment are my first guesses.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

First of all, the customer is always right is a stupid way to run a business.

The only reason you get your phone cut off is for non-payment. You also have to have a balance of $24.99 or more that is 90+ days late. So you're saying that Verizon is wrong for cutting you off for non-payment and that they should continue to provide service to you after not paying? Would YOU run a business like that? Would YOU provide service to someone who doesn't pay?

Think about what you're saying.

0 Likes
MTOOLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Then YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE people need to learn to tell a customer that they need to pay another month to be current! EVERY TIME, not just once, but EVERY TIME I'VE CALLED, I'M TOLD.....YOUR FINE! SO YEAH YOUR SERVICE [removed] ! TO SAY the LEAST!!!!!!!! NOW WOULD YOU RUN A BUSINESS LIKE THAT OR THAT'S RUDE TO A CUSTOMER WHEN THEY'RE TRYING, T R Y I N G TO TALK?!?!? N O!!!!!!! IF YOU DO THEN YOU'RE [removed]!!

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

MTOOLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Plus I don't know how I could be 90 days since I've paid EVERY MONTH, although some were admittedly late. I still paid each month. Even when I was in the hospital from a heart attack and double bypass surgery, I made sure verizon was paid!!!!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am glad you think that I have a hand in how Verizon works. I don't, though.

I paid my bill on time every month even after I had 2 strokes and and a heart surgery to repair my mitral valve all while out of work on disability for 6 months.

MTOOLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, your right I'm wrong. I must have paid the boogie man!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon wouldn't suspend your service out of the blue for absolutely no reason. Even if you are 3-5 days late on occasion.

0 Likes
MTOOLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

You obviously didn't read my first response to you very well. When you call a service and the rep on the other end assures you that your fine (in other words CURRENT) you take THEIR WORD for it that what they're telling you is correct. NOW I'M TOLD, I'M WRONG? Hmmmm, the way I see it is your customer service reps don't know [Removed] about what they're talking about or reading. Which was very obvious when I called yesterday to the kid that told me at first one thing, then after reading it a little slower, he realized he goofed. You're reps have goofed again!

I WAS TOLD I WAS CURRENT, EVERY TIME I CALLED PREVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER, N E V E R TOLD, I HAD ANOTHER MONTH TO PAY to BE CURRENT!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I can assure you this.....I'll  no longer make a deal with the devil (your customer service department) or should I say "your lack of QUALITY customer service department" ever again!

inappropriate content removed as required by the  Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

However being consistently late 3 to 5 days is a pattern of behavior that Verizon Wireless would take in consideration for shutting off the service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes