What would my ETF be?
cmac83

i can't seem to find it on the sight but if my plan is up on 8/11/2014, what would my eearly termination fee be on a shared plan between 2 phones?  the Verizon edge or whatever they call it would end up being more money than terminating i'm thinking because we need new phones badly. they don't make cell phones capable of lasting a full 24 months even though verizon thinks they do.  any help or advice would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: early termination fee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings cmac83! It's never a good thing to hear about a customer asking for their Early Termination Fee. We'd much rather not lose you! Your fee will not be listed on My Verizon because it varies by the month. Fees reduce each month depending on the device you have. If you have basic devices, they start at $175.00 and then reduce by $5.00 per month. Smartphones start at $350.00, and then reduce by $10.00 per month. Although I can see when your contact end date is scheduled to occur, that isn't confirmation of what your ETF will be. We'll need to review your account to confirm what it will be, and (hopefully) discuss what we can do to prevent you from paying it and leaving.

I've just sent you a follow request. Please accept it, and then use this process (http://vz.to/1gBiqkv) to follow me. Thanks!

Please

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: early termination fee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings cmac83! It's never a good thing to hear about a customer asking for their Early Termination Fee. We'd much rather not lose you! Your fee will not be listed on My Verizon because it varies by the month. Fees reduce each month depending on the device you have. If you have basic devices, they start at $175.00 and then reduce by $5.00 per month. Smartphones start at $350.00, and then reduce by $10.00 per month. Although I can see when your contact end date is scheduled to occur, that isn't confirmation of what your ETF will be. We'll need to review your account to confirm what it will be, and (hopefully) discuss what we can do to prevent you from paying it and leaving.

I've just sent you a follow request. Please accept it, and then use this process (http://vz.to/1gBiqkv) to follow me. Thanks!

Please

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes