What the heck is going on with verizon?
rahv09

I've got an issue with my bill, but what I'm really angry about is that there is no way to get ahold of them. I click on "contact us", and it tells me to enter my zip code, so I do. Then it says "you are in the alltell service area", so I have to go to their website. So I get THEIR contact numbers, and follow the instructions, and it says my phone number isn't in their system! So therefore, I'm completely stuck with whatever problem I have because I verizon won't give me any contact numbers.

Anyway... on to my bill problem. Under Data usage, it says I've downloaded 2 get it now things this month, which isn't true because I downloaded the 4 games I have right after I activated the phone, in my last bill period. I already paid for those. Secondly, it says I've used NINE MEGABYTES! How is that even possible? I don't even use the internet on my phone! So here I'm stuck with an extra 34 bucks on my bill, and no way to get ahold of verizon to get it worked out. Thanks a lot, guys. I'm glad you know how to treat your customers.

I'm switching to cingular.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What the heck is going on with verizon?
LukeTech
Contributor - Level 1
Call 611 from you wireless phone or 800-922-0204 from any phone to reach customer service. You'll speak to a real human being in minutes...
0 Likes
PhonePrincess
Contributor - Level 2

Rahv,

If you call us using *611 from your phone, you can have what is called a 'National Access Block' put onto your phone that will block any possible way to get any more data charges on your phone...Only problem with this is that when you put that block on your line is that you will be unable to send/recieve any pix/flix messages either, since they are coded as an "mms" message, which our system looks at as data even though it DOES NOT charge data usage for it.

0 Likes
JonathanDavid

rahv09 wrote:

I've got an issue with my bill, but what I'm really angry about is that there is no way to get ahold of them. I click on "contact us", and it tells me to enter my zip code, so I do. Then it says "you are in the alltell service area", so I have to go to their website. So I get THEIR contact numbers, and follow the instructions, and it says my phone number isn't in their system! So therefore, I'm completely stuck with whatever problem I have because I verizon won't give me any contact numbers.

Anyway... on to my bill problem. Under Data usage, it says I've downloaded 2 get it now things this month, which isn't true because I downloaded the 4 games I have right after I activated the phone, in my last bill period. I already paid for those. Secondly, it says I've used NINE MEGABYTES! How is that even possible? I don't even use the internet on my phone! So here I'm stuck with an extra 34 bucks on my bill, and no way to get ahold of verizon to get it worked out. Thanks a lot, guys. I'm glad you know how to treat your customers.

I'm switching to cingular.

you are understandably upset.as far as contacting Verizon, just put a little more effort in and you will get hold of someone. Secondly. while youdownloaded gamer last billing cycle, you probably  still have to pay subscription fees for access to the game servers. Which is also where your 9 megabits are comming from. they warn you they use data beforeyou purchase buy the games.hope this helps!
0 Likes