cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

What should I do if I lost my security deposit refund check?

ALANIC45
Miembro

Hola,

I received my security deposit refund check in the mail about a week ago. My college campus doesn't have a working ATM for my bank so I was going to wait until after exams to go out and find a bank. Unfortunately, I can't find it in the place I was sure I put it and believe it has been lost or stolen. I still have the invoice for the check. What should I do now?

Thanks in advance

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: What should I do if I lost my security deposit refund check?

ALANIC45
Miembro

Hola there,

I actually just found it! It was hidden under my desk. But thanks anyways

for the help!

Alayna

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

ALANIC45,

Help is here! I'm sorry that the check was misplaced or stolen. Let's get this taken care of for you. There is a way that we can re-issue the check. I'm going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist further. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Call and ask for Financial Services and see what they can do. It may take 8 weeks or so to get a replacement check.

Then use your bank's mobile app and deposit the check immediately by taking a picture of it.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

ALANIC45
Miembro

Hola there,

I actually just found it! It was hidden under my desk. But thanks anyways

for the help!

Alayna

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Great!

Does your bank's mobile app have the ability to make a deposit by signing and taking pictures of the check?

0 Me gusta