What should I do if I lost my security deposit refund check?
ALANIC45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I received my security deposit refund check in the mail about a week ago. My college campus doesn't have a working ATM for my bank so I was going to wait until after exams to go out and find a bank. Unfortunately, I can't find it in the place I was sure I put it and believe it has been lost or stolen. I still have the invoice for the check. What should I do now?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What should I do if I lost my security deposit refund check?
ALANIC45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there,

I actually just found it! It was hidden under my desk. But thanks anyways

for the help!

Alayna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALANIC45,

Help is here! I’m sorry that the check was misplaced or stolen. Let’s get this taken care of for you. There is a way that we can re-issue the check. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist further. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Call and ask for Financial Services and see what they can do. It may take 8 weeks or so to get a replacement check.

Then use your bank's mobile app and deposit the check immediately by taking a picture of it.

0 Likes
ALANIC45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there,

I actually just found it! It was hidden under my desk. But thanks anyways

for the help!

Alayna

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Great!

Does your bank's mobile app have the ability to make a deposit by signing and taking pictures of the check?

0 Likes