What is wrong with my service?
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in area code 70809 and my service is horrible. I don't get nothing. This is my actual readings. And Verizon is saying nothing is wrong!! Well pictures doesn't lie!! Verizon told me nothing was wrong I have no data. None.

Screenshot_2019-02-08-12-24-03[1].png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is wrong with my service?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to your zip code and not your area code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I mean my zip code not area code. Sorry about that.

0 Likes
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

And whatever you all did later into the day worked later as it was horrible data service earlier as it wouldn't  even register any data.

0 Likes
erroljr
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's still not what I am used to on Verizon service but it's usable now. What's the problem with the service degrading like this. Verizon never had this problem Ann154Kathleen

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

erroljr wrote:

And whatever you all did later into the day worked later as it was horrible data service earlier as it wouldn't even register any data.

As I'm just another customer like yourself, I have no authority or ability to change the network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, Errol. Please share more details with us. What are your current speeds? Does the service get better away from that zip code? Are other services affected? 

AaronS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes