What is the price for EnV Touch &Samsung rogue IN STORES?
Thach1

Please don't tell me to look at the verizon store, because I checked the price there and at the store and they were TOTALLY DIFFERENT.. I just don't remember what the prices were. I want the price BEFORE the mail and rebate. I would like the latest price on the phones. THANKS :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is the price for EnV Touch &Samsung rogue IN STORES?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prices in a Verizon corporate store will be the same as the online price - the difference is online you get the rebate credited instantly (deducted from the price of the phone)  and if you buy the phone in a store you have to pay more out of pocket and get the rebate by mail.

Authorized resellers, on the other hand (mall kiosks, some storefronts, retailers like Best Buy, Costco, etc) may or may not be charging the same prices as corporate stores, and may or may not offer the same rebates and deals.

Bottom line - shop around - Verizon offers deals daily - prices change all the time. If you do buy from a corporate store or online and the price goes down within 30 days, you can call and get the lower price.

0 Likes
Thach1

Well I went to a local verizon store, and when I was there the price was like $200 dollars, that was for the EnV Touch but I don't know the price for the samsung rogue, so the price there is different than at the site. Should I tell them how come the price is different there from the site?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As I said above, corporate stores, authorized resellers, and the Verizon site MAY DIFFER - for a variety of reasons.  Sales, promotions, incentives....all will affect the price of the phone.  Shop around and make your best deal.  If you are eligible for your NE2, or upgrade, that too will affect the price you see on the site vs in a store.

0 Likes