What is the number for Verizon Wireless Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA
msvat
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Complaint:  I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for approx 20 years.  I called customer service to seek an early upgrade for my daughter's phone. She is away in college and her phone is malfunctioning.  She is eligible for an upgrade in approx 6 weeks so I did not want to spend the money on a replacement phone when since we were planning on updating to something newer.  The customer service rep to me they could not do the early upgrade an to call back in a few weeks. After explaining this was unacceptable (I do not like the idea of a young female being out of state and away from home with no reliable means of communication), she places me on hold to later return with the only offer of  I must purchase a new device through her ( over the phone) which will be shipped to me, the phone was priced $100.00 more than the online price (they will not price match), plus i must pay $30.00 upgrade fee, $35.00 activation fee and taxes on the retail price of the phone.  I am upset and disappointed with the quality of service provided by Verizon being a 20 year customer.  If not for the seriousness and urgency of this matter, i would not have asked for an early upgrade.  It is times such as these that you get to see how much of a "valued customer" you really are.   I guess you are valued as long as you pay your bill and continually  purchase their products.  I would like to speak with someone from Verizon's corporate or customer relations department.  As of now I am really considering changing my service to a different provider.  I have multiple accounts with Verizon and i will canx each after the current contract committment expire (starting with my daughter's phone which expires in 6 weeks) In the meantime I will go purchase her a new phone with someone else and take comfort knowing she will have reliable communication.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is the number for Verizon Wireless  Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

1-800-922-0204

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: What is the number for Verizon Wireless  Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA
msvat
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the number for Customer Service, is it also the same number for coporate?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question msvat! Here's a great link to reach out to us: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msvat, we appreciate your business for the last 20 years and hope that you allow us to continue as your wireless provider. It's important to us that your daughter has a reliable phone. Your wireless lines are eligible for promotional offers every 24 months. I apologize that we're unable to change this date to honor an early upgrade. However, her line may be eligible for Edge at this time: http://vz.to/1olSLkw If you still have concerns regarding your options or any other questions, we can assist you right here in this forum or you may contact our Customer Service Department at 800-922-0204.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: What is the number for Verizon Wireless Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA
MAD21
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just FYI.. My daughter's Iphone does not get coverage at college...but she has wifi. She researched her options with the IT folks at school and they told her that she can get 100% coverage from multiple providers...she just has to be able to use WiFi for voice, data and text with her new provider.

She is going to keep her 69 dollar/month Verizon service and supplement it with another service for somewhere between 10 and 25 dollars per month.  I understand that she is researching republic wireless - since several of her school mates have that service - and it is no contract and unlimited everything.

You may wish to check into it. 

0 Likes
msvat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi MAD2....coverage is not the problem we are having, her phone is almost 2 years old and its malfunctioning. She has WiFi.  I am upset because Verizon does not seem to care when customer have issues and need assistance beyond what is their normal policy.  Being a customer in good-standings for approx. 20 years should count for something.  All I'm asking is for an early upgrade (approx. 6 weeks), you would think I was asking for a new phone for free.

0 Likes
Re: What is the number for Verizon Wireless Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA
MAD21
Enthusiast - Level 3

I started with them in 1985. It has been wonderful service but very expensive. They seem to operate on day of deposit day of withdrawal. That means that I have no benefits nothing beyond the normal customer if I don't pay my bill they shut me off. That's why I have switch to another provider and I have better service lower cost and better phones. you can't beat other providers I mean it. Please don't expect more from verizon other than a "pay me more money and I'll do what you want" because it's all about money. Read the transcripts from current Verizon employees all over the internet. The company is going down and they're taking customers with them.

-

msvat <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

msvat created the discussion

"What is the number for Verizon Wireless  Corporate Customer Service Complaint for CA"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1113982#1113982

>

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Except that you are asking them to break your contract early. Whether it is 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 days it is still breaking the contract. It seems that you opted out for the insurance and or extended warranty which would provide you a free replacement anytime after the original warranty provided that the device is not physically damaged or damaged by liquid. At some point we all must take responsibility for our devices. They malfunction and this is why we have these extra protection options. The same as paying for insurance on your vehicle or an extended warranty on your laptop or any other electronic device.

0 Likes
joe_sigis
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon makes it very difficult to go beyond there customer service department. They know they have you with there contracts. I would look at other carriers and see they will get you a new phone immediately and then close your Verizon account. Take that plus your early cancellation fees and do a cost analysis. Might be worth it to just switch.

0 Likes