What is the difference between Share Talk 700 and MORE Everything 700 basic?
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

What are the differences between the two plans in terms of features and services included?

Any strings attached to the new plan of MORE Everything 700 basic like am I supposed to be on VZN Edge?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Share Talk 700 and MORE Everything 700 basic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcgty, great question! The Nationwide Family Share Talk 700 plan provided 700 Minutes for peak talk time for 69.98 plus 9.99 per line on the account. It did not include text like the Nationwide Family Share Talk and Text plan and required an additional data feature for any line using a smartphone.

Our new More Everything plans include unlimited talk and text for all lines and data that is shared amongst all the lines on the account. You can see the pricing here: http://vz.to/1ja4rAJ .

The plan does not require use of the Edge program but does provide additional discounts for the lines if you sign up for Edge. If you use Edge Save $10 on your smartphone monthly line access on The MORE Everything Plan with 250 MB to 8 GB of data. Save $25 per smartphone monthly line access for 10 GB or higher plans. As you can see it pays to combine the two!

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcgty, great question! The Nationwide Family Share Talk 700 plan provided 700 Minutes for peak talk time for 69.98 plus 9.99 per line on the account. It did not include text like the Nationwide Family Share Talk and Text plan and required an additional data feature for any line using a smartphone.

Our new More Everything plans include unlimited talk and text for all lines and data that is shared amongst all the lines on the account. You can see the pricing here: http://vz.to/1ja4rAJ .

The plan does not require use of the Edge program but does provide additional discounts for the lines if you sign up for Edge. If you use Edge Save $10 on your smartphone monthly line access on The MORE Everything Plan with 250 MB to 8 GB of data. Save $25 per smartphone monthly line access for 10 GB or higher plans. As you can see it pays to combine the two!

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

My current bill with Share Talk 700 is only $45-$46 with tax, no rebates or discounts being applied. It is the previous plan that has monthly access fee for basic phone and the basic 700 minutes. I have to check my e-bill again if the unlimited talk and text is not included but I do know that the data is pay-per-use.

0 Likes
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

The unlimited texting is not included.

I have the $10 monthly for the Share Talk 700 and $35 basic phone access fee. So if I change my plan, then my new bill would be around $35 excluding taxes for the same 700 minutes and around $45 excluding taxes for the unlimited talk/text/250mb shared data.

Will there any other fees (except State/Federal/local taxes) that would be on the bill? Changing plans... will there be a new commitment or "upgrade" fee?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcgty, We want you to have the best plan for your needs. If you are looking to change your plan to More Everything, there will be unlimited texting and you can select a data plan based on the phone you are using. We don't require contract extensions to change price plans. You can change your plan online via My Verizon: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc .

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes