What is going on in South Jersey with calls? I can't hear people and they can't hear me! Is there an outage????
reglotito

Since Saturday my service is getting worse.  I can't hear people and now some of the people can't hear me!  What is the issue in South Jersey and when will it be resolved???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is going on in South Jersey with calls?  I can't hear people and they can't hear me!  Is there an outage????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no reglotito! I want to get your service working! Is anyone else having this issue? What phone do you have? What zip code are you currently in? Please share details.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: What is going on in South Jersey with calls? I can't hear people and they can't hear me! Is there an outage????
tunapoboy

I have been having the same issue on my phone, and so has my sister-in-law. We are both in Connecticut. So far it's just that periodically, people can't hear us, but we can hear them. Not every call, just sometimes - and usually the most important calls, of course!

0 Likes
Re: What is going on in South Jersey with calls?  I can't hear people and they can't hear me!  Is there an outage????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tunapoboy,

Hearing that you are also having issues with calls in your area is concerning and we do want to get to the bottom of this for you right away. What kind of phone do you have? Did you notice this started to happen after a certain time or after an update of any kind? Please share some additional details so that we may assist you.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes