What is Verizon doing to protect our privacy from an intrusive government?
nothanks99

What is Verizon doing to protect our privacy from an intrusive government?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is Verizon doing to protect our privacy from an intrusive government?
jrichards1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Simple answer not a damn thing.

blackopsjeep
Enthusiast - Level 3

They are caving into demands of our politicians in DC by handing over our phone records to the NSA willingly, and without a fight.

JasonC22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is Verizon the only one that did this and was asked? Better yet, why did Verizon give it to them without a fight at all!!!! I pay good money for what is supposed to be the best service. Is handing over our privacy rights without any hesitation good service? I am cancelling my Verizon Wireless and Fios services once my contracts are up.

Why did the executives not challenge the order to hand over the documents as unconstitutional.. It would have made me sing your praises... Now you lost me forever.

roxylucy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing. They are rolling over. Unlike our minutes!!!

roxylucy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not even under a contract right now with them. I just never bothered to change carriers yet, as my phone is still fine. No need to re-up. So, I am done. Dixie cup and string, anyone? This is an illegal action. We are Americans. A warrantless action taken against law abiding citizens. ILLEGAL!! How can this administration just keep this up, day in and day out? No let up for weeks. One scandal after another. When is it enough? Impeach! Verizon is as guilty.

NavyCommander
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is unacceptable and a breach of contract!  I will let my contracts expire and not renew with Verizon.  Thanks for having our backs Verizon.

rbg332
Enthusiast - Level 2

IMHO, Verizon is not trying to protect customer privacy at all in fact they are very instrumental in invading privacy.  I had my computer examined forensically which shows that verizon cloud services are suspect

Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon isn't doing anything at all to protect our privacy. They willingly hand our info over to advertisers, the government, anyone who asks for it. Far from protecting our privacy, they are complicit in invading it.

sidekickcwf53

I just called cust service and they could not even discuss the government request for our phone records. The first statement in the privacy policy states that Verizon is committed to protecting my privacy....really?

0 Likes