Where do I find "Customer Code"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer Code?
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to make sure you have the necessary information in order to manage your account, SUANOUGH. We do not have a customer code. Is there somewhere you are prompted for this? We do ask that customers protect their account by adding a pin. Number 13 will describe what the pin is. My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you being asked for this code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to make sure you have the necessary information in order to manage your account, SUANOUGH. We do not have a customer code. Is there somewhere you are prompted for this? We do ask that customers protect their account by adding a pin. Number 13 will describe what the pin is. My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
itzme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is Number 13?

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Of course, you are responding to a YEARS OLD post.  It could be the link in 2016 actually did have #13 that described what was asked.  Maybe this post should be LOCKED since it was marked ANSWERED in 2016.  Just saying.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
itzme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for replying, jav6. That explains it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, @itzme. Are you experiencing similar issues? Please tell us more so we can better assist you?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes