What happens on my bill when I pay a device off?
BellaMT
Enthusiast - Level 1

please break down for me exactly what happens on my bill when I pay a device off that is on a device payment agreement. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happens on my bill when I pay a device off?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The monthly device payment charge is removed from the bill. Otherwise nothing else should change.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

BellaMT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. Someone had told me the monthly line fee would go up. I hope that's not true.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens?  The amount of your bill will decrease by the device payment.  Everything else will stay the same, unless you make changes.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only time I can think when the monthly access fee would increase was on the More Everything Plan once the Edge/Device Payment installments were completed. The Edge/DPP discount would be removed and the monthly access would return to the standard $40 per line. You then have the option (highly recommended) to add the Month2Month discount to that line which add an equivalent amount of discount to that line access fee.

On the Verizon Plans, the access fee would be $20 for as long as you are out of contract for you service contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.