What happened to my once perfect reception in Summerville SC?
canyouhearmenowNOT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two Iphone 4 and a Blackberry through Verizon Wireless. I have been a customer for over 5 yrs here in my present location.  The reception and service were always perfect.  Loved the company and the service. 

6 months ago, it all changed.  It was around the time that I added a third line because I wanted an iPhone and since the service was so awesome, I knew I could put the Blackberry aside and use it for my home phone.  The first call that I made from my iPhone was to my daughter at work.  Her words to me:  I cannot hear you, you are breaking up.  I tried hopping around the house for a clear spot to no avail.  I called her back with my formerly trustworthy Blackberry.  Same problem.  Hubby then tells me that he has been having major problems with his reception too...even outside on the jobsite.  I call Verizon.  They blame the new Iphone and send me a replacement.  Same issues.  Can you hear me now?  NO.  This has been going on for months.  I have called and called customer service and even after all of their little tricks of the trade, still have crappy service, in and out of the home.  They tell me that I live a mile from the tower.  That I should have excellent service.  NOT.  I am sick of having and paying for three phones that we can barely use in the home.  WE had to recently break down and get...gasp...a land line. 

Today, I voiced my concern again on the Verizon online chat and was told that I could purchase a network extender for 249.00!!!  WHAT?  Why should I pay even more for service that I did have that was once perfect?   Something has changed with VErizon.  Something was done.  Why would all three of my phone suddenly have bad service?  I had ONE bar last night on my iPhone...upstairs...by a window.  Unacceptable.  I am sick of calling and being on the phone (my new landline now) for an hour to redo a task that has already failed to fix the problems.

A solution????  Help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to my once perfect reception in Summerville SC?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty, canyouhearmenowNOT! I was able to confirm that there are no known issues in the area. I do want to take a closer look though, please provide your zip code. It seems like we also filed a resolution ticket which I would like to review. I just sent you a follow request, please accept and follow back.

Send me a private message with your mobile number so that I can help!

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
canyouhearmenowNOT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mobile number will do you no good.  I had two people call me today that could not hear me. 

0 Likes
canyouhearmenowNOT
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, canyouhearmenowNOT! Please send that mobile number so that I can review the resolution ticket. If possible, include an alternate number where we can contact you.

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes