What happened to my Bonus Data?
atomarchio1
Contributor - Level 1

I renewed my 2-year contract in Verizon in September and upgraded 2 of my 3 phones from S5 to S7 Edge.  My plan is the 2GB talk and everything plan and I also had 2GB of bonus data.

I called Verizon at prior to the upgrade and was assured I would continue to keep my 2GB bonus data.   My bonus data would not be changed because of the phone upgrade.

I checked my plan last week and the 2GB bonus data are gone.  I called Verizon on 10/28 and they upgraded my plan to 4GB everything and gave me a one month credit for the difference.

They said they would call back about getting me the bonus data back.  However, I've not heard anything.

Any idea on what I can do there?

Please help.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to my Bonus Data?
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee
atomarchio1

I regret to see you have not yet heard back from anyone regarding the bonus data that was removed from your plan. I'm sure I would have the exact same questions as you.

The best way to check on the status is for me to get additional details from you.

Please be on the lookout for a Direct Message from me.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What happened to my Bonus Data?
atomarchio1
Contributor - Level 1

I just replied to your email with the information.  Hopefully you can help.

I would think Verizon may have logged the call I made in early September where the customer service rep said I would ABSOLUTELY KEEP MY BONUS DATA once I upgraded from S5 to S7 phones.

Thank for you for looking into this.

0 Likes