cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What happened to Verizon's customer service?

Miembro

I'd like to find out what happened to Verizon's once stellar customer service.  I have recently spent a week trying to get my family on the First Responder plan and purchase 3 new iPhone XS maxs. Three times a customer service representative was supposed to get further information and call me back and did not.  Eight days later, the BOGO offer had rolled off, making the offer null that Maurice had given because he was supposed to call me back when he came back in to work the next day. 

Today, I initiated a chat with an online representative to see about adding a landline and TV service to my plan for my mother-in-law.  The first rep I spoke to referred me to a phone number for part of the information regarding porting her phone number over. Then she passed me off to another rep for plan info.  That rep asked me to wait for 2-3 minutes while she read over the previous conversation to catch up.  Then after several minutes she asked if I wished to continue the chat because she had not heard from me. I reminded her that I was just waiting as she had asked. She then was unable to access my account information (I initially gave her my phone number by accident, but then corrected it to my husband's which I believe she typed incorrectly) she asked for the account number and I told her I did not have it with me at the time.  She was dismissive and I don't know if she went back and checked for errors or not.  At that point I just cut the chat off.

Overall, Verizon, our family has been with your company for at least 6 or 7 years now I believe.  When we came to you, your customer service was AMAZING!  Now hold times are unforgivable.  One evening, I spent ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES on hold trying to get through to anyone who could help me. There is never a time that one is able to call and get directly through to a human being.

Please tell me me who I may contact to voice my discouragement to.

Gracias.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: What happened to Verizon's customer service?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@EMTP3195

I am terribly sorry to learn of your recent experience with our service. I would love the opportunity to try to restore your confidence in our service.

I can address your wireless concerns here. However, you would need to forward the landline and cable concerns to our Verizon FiOS Team directly. Here's a link to their Contact Us page: http://spr.ly/6582D4eOA.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@EMTP3195

I am terribly sorry to learn of your recent experience with our service. I would love the opportunity to try to restore your confidence in our service.

I can address your wireless concerns here. However, you would need to forward the landline and cable concerns to our Verizon FiOS Team directly. Here's a link to their Contact Us page: http://spr.ly/6582D4eOA.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

1) This is a plan JUST came out, expecting all agents to be well versed on it is being unrealistic.

2) All promos are a limited time offer. If it didn't have a plan requirement (BOGO deals do not, only new line) you could have locked in your deal and change the plan later.

3) Verizon Communications and Verizon Wireless are two different companies.

4) Write to corporate. VZW closed many of it's centers and expect their agents to work mandatory overtime instead of hiring more people to cover the call volume.

Highlighted

Miembro

once they bought alltell and other companies they destroyed along the way they dont care about customers either.....nor att....its like where are you gonna go?

Highlighted

Miembro

Nothin really to do. Were stuck, but we could be stuck with Sprint which is even worst off than where we are now. That's the only silver lining I can come up with, besides, we have the best coverage?

I have been a loyal customer for even longer than the OP of this post and I cannot really complain much even after Verizon backed out of the grandfathered unlimited plan I use to be a member of. 

The other issue that bothered me was the move to cut off anyone who had an unlimited line under contract and then throttling data usage after a certain amount of GB's can't remember exactly what number was and telling us it was for safety reason. Then not even a month or two later, UNLIMITED PLANS OFFERED FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AND WITH EVERYTHING, TALK, TEXT AND DATA!

That was pretty shaddy. Why not just tell us we need to switch to a different unlimited plan and that its going to cost a little more? Why the run around?

But whatever, I'm over it and still here and satisfied with the service for the most part. But you gotta keep your eyes open and pay attention to stuff or else sneaky things can sneak right by you.Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Miembro

Lies!!! What is with the impossible wait times to speak to a representative. Y'all are to big now that you can't answer the phone or your live chat is to busy to accept chats! Ya'll are to big for your britches. Your company needs to be split up tonprovide more competition and better service. All communication companies need to be brought down to size. This is getting out of control!

Highlighted

Miembro

Customer service doesn't exist - online, by chat or trying to talk to a live person.

Why does Verizon even give links and "chat with us" options when they have NO customer service???

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We would be more than happy to assist you right here! What account, or service concerns can we help you with?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

As a loyal customer of more than 20 years my customer service experience has not always been stellar but the way I was treated in person at a store in Brooksville FL today was a new low.

As the store opened I spoke with a rep, was given info and told he could help me when my husband came in from the parking lot. About a minute later when my husband was inside I was told I needed to sign in. A second rep assisted ( if you could call it that) and was so intent on me purchasing a new phone that when I declined and just wanted help on the old phone was a bit rude, gave me 'maybes' instead concrete info, questioned why I didn't want to purchase a new phone. He was offended when I asked if he could move my sim card from one phone to another because the second phone was not  purchased from his store and suggested it was disrespectful to even ask.  Never again will I set foot in this store and hope that in the future Verizon will respect and assist all customers whether they wish to purchase new devises and/or plans  or not..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

carolcom,

20 years is a very long time and it is very concerning to learn of your recent experience with us. Verizon Wireless does commit to delivering the best products and services with customer service being the priority. Operating with integrity is at the core of who we are as a company and it does concern us to hear you feel this way. We want to submit your feedback regarding this experience immediately. Did you happen to get the name of anyone that assisted you during this process? Were you able to get all of your concerns taken care of regarding your phone?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes