Re: What does it take to get a VZW Customer Service Rep to call you back?? READY TO CANCEL SERVICE OF 4 LINES!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to address all of your concerns ginalwsirn! I am sorry to learn that you did not hear back from us. Allow me to contact you so that I can assist. I just sent you a follow request. Please accept and follow me back. Send me a private message with your name and mobile number along with a contact number.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get a VZW Customer Service Rep to call you back?? READY TO CANCEL SERVICE OF 4 LINES!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there MissBrowne,

I truly am sorry to hear of the experience that you had within one of our store locations. We are experts on all the devices and services that we sell and you should expect more from us.

Even as representatives we are Verizon Wireless customers ourselves and have our own preferences when it comes to devices and we would never want to push those on customers, but I totally agree we should have done more to help.  We could have easily offered you the comparisons between the Apple and Samsung devices without our opinions getting involved.

Which store location did this happen at? I want to submit feedback so that the proper coaching can take place to make sure we all attending to all of our customers needs.

If you want to follow me and dm me your e-mail address I can e-mail you a side by side comparison of the latest iPhone and the Note 3. You can also run a side by side comparison on www.vzw.com.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As usual, your feedback is greatly appreciated, PBJ_47. As we evolve, our contact methods have also evolved. We no longer have email in order to assist you by phone, chat or social media which resulted in faster results.
We do take your feedback very seriously and thank you.

0 Likes
nyboricua1

I recently went on vacation to Puerto Rico and I have a new droid razor max and a jet pack Mi fi crap.

When I hooked up my laptop to the Mi Fi Jet Pack it went on for several minutes and that was it, I could not use it at all.

Than I tried using my phone to bring my own Hot Spot and that didn't work either. I had to use my sisters internet service to reach them because I could not get a hold of them in any other way.

This happen on September 29,2013 today is October 14,2013 and still no response from Verizon, I have a bill at my table and going to go pay it and tell them to put Verizon and there service where the sun don't shine.

I can get the same phone service any other place that cares, I want service not crappy service!

0 Likes
motorboatin

We have had all kinds of trouble with MiFi s and customer and tech support. In two years and 4 devices latter still problems. Now the problem is not just the electronics but the lying and promises not kept have compounded it. We caught Tech support New York with lies and called them on it and asked for resolution. Nothing. Who do we report these issues to. Nobody cares. I have never been on this site before but now see VZW has a pattern forming.

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://www.psc.ny.gov NYS Public Service Commission  or http://www.oag.ny.gov NYS Attorney General both sites have online complaint forms.

You can also file http://www.bbb.org also may be able to help you. And if course you can sue them in Small Claims Court to get back the money you are paying and services you are not receiving. You could hire an attorney and take them to your State Supreme Court for violating your contract with you. Not providing service as agreed for a price etc. but your attorney could explain that better.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nyboricua1, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Jetpack. We want you to have great service! Are you currently having issues with your Jetpack? Prior to your trip did your Jetpack work properly? Please give more details. We are here to help.

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear ginalewisrn,

Good afternoon. Let's get you that great service you deserve because four replacements is four too many! Please know that we certainly do care and you have reached the right place to express your concerns.

What model MiFi are you having troubles with? What exactly is going on with service? To ensure there are no reported issues in the area, can you provide us with the zip code you are in. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
ginalewisrn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please READ my post. I am not experiencing a SERVICE issue. This is strictly a SALES and ethical issue. NO one will contact me! I have called the store repeatedly. No response from the manager. In addition, I called the customer care center and was told, "that's your choice to change carriers".

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for over 13 years and each and every time I was told someone would call me back, I waited days and never heard back from them. Matter of fact if I put a time frame on how long I have waited for someone to call me back, it would range at about 10 years.  And every time I do call CS they tell me that the account was noted to have someone call me back and it never happens.

I would NOT hold my breath waiting for someone to call back especially over the last 2 years when Customer Service went from about a 7 to a ZERO or below.  Occasionally you will get someone that provides good CS but that should be the norm and not the exception.