What do you do when the store Manager has terrible customer service?
MadPam

I recently had my phone wallet stolen. I quickly blocked my credit cards and ATM cards.  Then I headed over to the main Verizon store in Wilmington,NC  to block use of my phone and to get a replacement phone.  My upgrade date was 6 days away so I asked if I could buy the iphone5s early because I did not want pay almost as much for a  assurion replacement, when I was less than a week away.  The representative went to ask the Manager of the store for approval and he came back and said she would not do it.  They said but if you call call Verizon they will be able to get it approved.  I said "Are you kidding,  with only 6 days you can not help me after I had my wallet and phone stolen today".  So I cried after the horrible day I had and went and called with my sons phone and ordered the phone and they said it be delivered on Saturday. It hadn't arrived by 2:00 so I called and someone had made a mistake so they reordered the phone and said it would be delivered on Monday. It never came on Monday and now it has not arrived on Tuesday.  The Verizon representatives kept asking me why I hadn't gone to the local store to replace it.  Well I couldn't go because their is a terrible Manager who does not take care of her customers.   I am considering other carriers if Verizon can't be more accommodating to their customers needs.  If someone reads this from Management I would love to talk to you.

What would you have done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What do you do when the store Manager has terrible customer service?
Not applicable

The problem here is verizon does not equate your phone stolen as a means of getting an early upgrade. Verizon sticks to their policy and that is that.

In my experience ordering online or over the phone is chancy at best. Normally verizon will say the computer did not update to reflect your order, you did not answer the automated call to accept terms, your email did not go through, yada yada yada.

In fact verizon could drag the order out for those six days. Think?

You could have bought at full price, you evidently don't pay full price for your device so being in a contract does have its draw backs. Bummer I know.

Hopefully you will get your device soon.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: What do you do when the store Manager has terrible customer service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MadPam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear of your items being stolen, never a good thing. We apologize about the trouble in the store. I will let you know, being that the store has a smaller inventory as compared to that of our phone reps, they are more closely held to the upgrade date. The phone reps have the option of using the warehouse to ship, which has a lot more inventory options. In regards to the shipment, there is a strong chance that the weather issues in the south could delay the shipping of the device. FedEx and USPS are all experiencing delays. Do you have you tracking number to check when it should arrive? Keep us updated because we want to make sure that this is resovled.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes