Re: What can i do when Verizon won't honor a deal they promised two days prior?
dariansdad

I'm not sure what your deal was or was not. I had a bona fide deal offered by email on Black Friday. I agreed to purchase a Galaxy S6 for $15.66 per month for 24 months ($376) which is a really good deal.

It took over 4 hours to order as the Verizon portal kept crashing and then kept trying to charge the incorrect sales tax amount. So after three sessions on the phone with customer service and several sessions on the internet, I finally was able to complete the order online. I received an order confirmation email.  And then nothing...  That was November 27 and this is December 3.  No phone, no nothing.

I went online to check the status of the order and the system said it couldn't process my request now.  I called customer service and the young lady had me on the phone waiting while "her system was slow" and "reading the notes in the account" for over 40 minutes. Then she said my order was never processed and she had to find out why. Another 10 minutes. Then she said her supervisor needed to cancel the original order so they could reorder the phone. They also said they needed to charge the shipping fee of 19.99 but would give me a bill credit for that. OK, go ahead, I say. Another 10 minutes while I give her all the shipping information she already has. While she's doing what ever the hell she's doing, I get an email asking me to confirm the order on the new phone at $476!!  WTF??!!  I explained to her that the price was incorrect and that she needed to honor the Black Friday price that they already screwed up. She says that the phone is now $20 a month and the online price is $476.  I ask for the supervisor and she says "the supervisor has the same information I do". What the f%^& did you say?  I hung up and will try back tomorrow when I'm more calm.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Can you call customer service?! Going back and forth in a peer to peer forum is not going to help you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dariansdad,

I definitely understand your frustration and I apologize for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Hearing that you had this experience is very concerning and we definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you. After all of this happened, have you ever received an email stating that your order was cancelled by chance?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

06caurru, this is not our intention. We would love to work with you to find a solution. I will be sending you a private message.
ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were given options on the phone and were unable to receive them 06caurru. Although we may not have the ability to provide you with the offer you first received because it expired, we would love to review your account and provide you other available options. Please start by sending us a private message here. You can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter.

KinquanaHH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
W7GFD
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a place to vent, can doesn't help, Verizon private messages doesn't help (it's be three days with no contact) but it helps to vent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

W7GFD, let us be the answer you are looking for, and let you enjoy the rest of your day.  Your concerns are always welcome. I replied to your prior post about 30 minutes ago, and want to know what we can do to help make your day better? We are here to assist in any way we can. Getting to the bottom of your concern, and getting back to the world class service you should be getting. We are here for you. For even faster results, and responses, please reach out to us on Face book or Twitter. In this forum here, you may have a little bit of a different turn around time. We look forward to bringing sunshine back to your life, and having you loving your service again.
ChVZWS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hanson808
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have that much time.  I barely get dinner on the table for my kid between getting home and his eyes closing for the night.  Verizon needs to train their people appropriately, not rely on their customers to invest countless hours finding the rare gem of an employee that was willing to dig for the correct information.

0 Likes