What can I do? My iPhone 4S has begun to frequently drop calls when I am at home.
whmcanally

Nothing else has changed. I removed the cover with no improvement. I took it to the Verizon store and they checked the phone and reset the network services. What can I do to solve the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What can I do? My iPhone 4S has begun to frequently drop calls when I am at home.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can get a new phone. That phone is old and out of warranty.

0 Likes
Re: What can I do? My iPhone 4S has begun to frequently drop calls when I am at home.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Besides the dropped calls, is the perceived signal (in terms of bars) any less? Also are you seeing only 1X now whereas you probably saw 3G before?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whmcanally,

Allow us a chance to help improve the service on your phone. We pride ourselves in having a great network and want to make sure you are also enjoying it.  When did you start having issues at home?  Has there been any recent changes to your iPhone?  Are you only experiencing this at home?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes