Web messages not working
dgoyer

For the last several days the web messaging service has not been working.. Get the message "Your request has failed, try again later."  It was working for a short time this morning, now it's down again..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Web messages not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dgoyer,

Messaging is important feature! Are you using Verizon Messages to send messages online http://vz.to/1h2UtOC ? Is this issue occuring with all your contacts or just one contact in particular?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport 

0 Likes
Jayrose

I'm out of the us and I'm using web messaging on my phone through the web and it work wonderful, only problem is now I wanna set up on my wife's phone the same on her number and I can sign in with her number only with mine and I'm getting on both browser from both phones the same message,

Can anyone tell me why I need to do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jayrose

I'm so glad that the web messaging is working for you! Is this through Verizon Messaging? Does your wife have her own My Verizon account set up? She will need to register for her own My Verizon account to log in and use Verizon Messaging.

Here's some further details about Verizon Messages: http://vz.to/1nc69na

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jayrose

I'm trying to put in her phone number as login and I'm getting this message

Sorry!

The information you have entered does not match the information we have on file.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having this problem Jayrose. Are you accessing from a mobile phone or PC? Please try using another device and keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jayrose

I  doing it from a different pc

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jayrose we'll get to the bottom of this and make sure you can stay in touch while your outside of the country. Are you receiving the same error on the different PC? Does your wife have a My Verizon Acccount? If so, any trouble logging in?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ScottyBInIndy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ashley, now the home page has been redesigned, and web messaging is no longer available.  I get an error message when trying to get to the web messaging page.  I don't have cell signal at my desk, and this tool is a lifeline.  Please tell me that they're going to restore that function!!

0 Likes
ScottyBInIndy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get this error message immediately after clicking my shortcut:

HTTP Error 504 (Gateway Timeout): The gateway or proxy server timed out while waiting for a response from an upstream server

0 Likes