Weak connection
COGINSPECTOR

I have contacted Verizon customer service on this issue now for months. I have a booster pointed at the tower and can never receive a strength more then 2mbps speed of download and .25mbps of upload. It is [removed] ridiculous. Customer service put me on extended network and had a tech look at my area and said sorry your in a weak area, there’s nothing we can do. BUT THEY KEEP HAVING THEIR HAND HELD OUT EACH MONTH FOR THEIR $270  BILL WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR [removed] SERVICE!

My question is.....Why won’t a multi billion dollar company reach out to a dedicated, always pay on time customer to try and better their [removed] service In my area? I’m not the only one in this area either. I’ve even offered some property for them a tower. But month after month that I’ve called customer service I get the same [removed] , sorry there’s nothing we can do! NO. It’s because they don’t want to do anything! I need your help Verizon, please!

For what it’s worth......Thank you.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COGINSPECTOR,

We always want for you to have the best service possible. I’m very sorry that you’re struggling with your service so much. Let’s chat about this so we can find a resolution. What Zip Code do you live in? You mentioned the data speeds that you are receiving & that is below our 4G speeds. Verizon’s 4G LTE network is engineered to provide a typical minimum speed of 5-12Mbps while downloading and 2-5Mbps while uploading. Is the data speed the only issue you are having? How are your calls & texts working? What make & model phone are you using?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes