Watch ESPN
mpfeffer45

I am trying to access WATCHESPN.  I have the app on my cell.  When I try to access, it takes me to a page and asks for my internet provider.  I select Verizon.  Then it wants a user name and password.  I try to enter the same username and pw I use to access Verizon on-line but it doesn't accept that one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Watch ESPN
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

WatchESPN is an extension of your CABLE TV service. 

When it says "Choose Provider", it is asking about your Cable TV service provider. (Note that I don't think it says "internet provider".)  If you don't have one, then you will not be able to access it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

WatchESPN is an extension of your CABLE TV service. 

When it says "Choose Provider", it is asking about your Cable TV service provider. (Note that I don't think it says "internet provider".)  If you don't have one, then you will not be able to access it.

0 Likes
mpfeffer45

That was very helpful.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
sgenos

SAME PROBLEM

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

sgenos, do you have a cable TV subscription that includes ESPN?

0 Likes
Jaleyvar

It's supposed that with the Disney package that Verizon gives as a promotion for the "play more" package you have access to ESPN+ and it is assumed that when you have ESPN+ you have access to live broadcasts. and when i try to watch something live it asks me to sign up with my cable provider

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes