cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - WORST EVERYTHING SERVICE

chavezy09
Miembro

I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 20 years. The last 2 years I started to have issues with my service. The last year and a half I was not getting reception very well. Back and forth with customer service for months. They tested my area, towers etc. I was given the excuse that I was too close to the freeway. I was moved later (my job) further from the freeway, the issue got even worse. There was no improvement what so ever. I called for the umpthteen time and the customer service girl told me there is no such thing as living to close to the freeway being an issue. She said it was my phone. I purchased another phone. NO improvement. Obviously was not the phone, sim card, freeway (because when I travel it is the same) or any other excuse. That's all I ever got….EXCUSES! 

Moving forward.... I have an issue with my bill. I am charged fees and my plan was changed (according to customer service). I have not changed anything. I have had the same plan for many years. In fact, I have been grandfathered in onto the unlimited plan. (Which also does not qualify for Disney + because it is "not the qualified unlimited plan". -again, customer service). So why would I change my plan if for one, I have had it many years, two, I was ok with skipping out on the free Disney (although, that is false advertising), and three, I personally never accepted or gave my consent in any way to change my plan?! 

So, after calling and waiting on the phone and getting NO HUMAN on the phone for 15 minutes, I decide to try the chat option online. Again, another 15-20 min until someone finally messages me back. I go back and forth and the person is not understanding the situation. They then proceed to explain I was charged because I changed my plan in the middle of my billing cycle. I question it, and the customer service rep exits the chat. I HAVE NO WAY GETTING IN CONTACT WITH THAT HUMAN AGAIN! I call and I am on hold. I find an option online where they can call you back. I did that. They did call me back 45 min later. You know what happened when they called back?...I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR AN ADDITIOANL 12 MIN BEFORE THE CALL WAS ANSWERED AND AFTER THEY ANSWERED, THEY HUNG UP ON ME!

Hold on…this gets better….  I am livid at this point, I try calling, and I tried different numbers. I tried different prompts, I tried everything I can possibly do to get a human on the phone. NOTHING!!!

I then get another call from the automated call back system. OMG YES!......NO.., they have me on hold once again for an additional 9 min. I finally hang up. As soon as I hung up, it called me again. I answered thinking ok this has to be human. NO. I am on hold again. I hang up at 3 min. I get a phone call in-between all that and while on the phone I see a voicemail popup. After my call I check the voicemail. Hey what do you know…it's Verizon! And it's an automated person saying that I missed there call and if I still need help to call Verizon or dial *611 on my phone. I can also visit the website. Wow! Really!?

I CAN NOT BELIVE THE garbage I PUT UP WITH! THIS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIOANL MOST UNRELIABLE PHONE COMPANY IN THE HISTORY OF MAN KIND! I AM BETTER OFF USING 2 CANS AND A STRING TO TALK TO SOMEONE!

I have wasted so much money and time with this company. Its sad. 

Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - WORST EVERYTHING SERVICE

Community Manager
Community Manager

Our goal is to help and provide you the best services at all times. This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have. Please give us an opportunity to turn this around. What issues are you having exactly with your services? 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Me gusta

chavezy09
Miembro

I have resolved my phone plan being changed. Everything is back to normal.

As far as my service, i still do not get full bar status. I have a 100% NO SERVICE status at work. I have done everything from changing my phone (sending it in to verizon and receiving another phone), changing out the sim card, buying a complely new phone, having tech services test my home area, my work area, and all phone towers in the vicinity. There was nothing wrong according to the test results.

I have been on the phone with customer service multiple times reguarding these issues. I have still had no change. I have to be on wifi at work in order to use my phone. My messages are coming in delayed and i can not make any phone calls. I have to use a landline in order to call out.

At this point, i have been considering on switching to another provider. You pay for what you get, and for the amount i have paid all the years i have been with Verizon, i would expect better phone service.

It is very upsetting to see this company take a turn in service and customer service.

0 Me gusta

Tigerstep
Novice

Then switch. A carrier doesn't owe a customer anything and a customer doesn't owe a carrier loyalty.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We truly don't want to see you go, chavezy09. We're glad to hear your billing concerns have been addressed and resolved. I rely only my service to work where I need it most and want to ensure you can rely on your service. We appreciate your efforts thus far and want to get to the bottom of what's going on. Are you only experiencing issues when indoors are work? Have you enabled Wi-Fi Calling while at work, http://spr.ly/66061nGbn;What happens when using the phone for calls, text, and data while at work? When did this start? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Me gusta