Voicemail says it is full when its not
Raptorider
Enthusiast - Level 1

When you call my husband's phone, it will not let you leave a message because it says it is full. When you go to Visual VM, there are no messages. He knows his VM isn't full, he deletes his any time he gets a message. Need this fixed ASAP because he uses his phone for business!!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail says it is full when its not
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try dialing the phone number from another phone. When you hear the greeting, press the # symbol to interrupt it and enter the voicemail system with the password.

Once in there verify the are no messages in the system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try dialing the phone number from another phone. When you hear the greeting, press the # symbol to interrupt it and enter the voicemail system with the password.

Once in there verify the are no messages in the system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wwms

I had this same issue.  I accessed the voicemail remotely from anothe phone using these directions:

To check your voice mailbox outside the Verizon Wireless network or from any phone:

1. Call your 10-digit mobile phone number.
  2. Tap # to interrupt your greeting.
  3. Enter your password and tap #.

The system told me my mailbox was full, even though I knew it wasn't.  I chose a 1 to rewind and that seemed to reset it.  Next time I called it told me I had no voice mail and I tested from another phone and was able to leave a message.  Hopefully this helps someone else.

0 Likes